Non banking finance companies are those segments that work independently and distinctly to that banking and financial institutes. These sections of NBFC are worked to enhance the emerging opportunities in loan, investment, securities, capital, leasing equipments and many more. In order to come over with the loan / finance needs; one can approach to these NBFC companies to avail from the best services in the same.Here we bring you with some attributes of NBFC that one must keep into consideration while applying for NBFC registration:
- NBFC is a company that works in lending, deposit or leasing capital or finance in respective manner.
- NBFC has distinct rules of carrying business to that of other banking segments.
- Deals in merger and acquisition of securities, bonds, shares and debentures issued either by local authority or by government.
- Also offering or suggesting or recommending a major segment of insurance business.
- Taking participate in agricultural operations and industrial activity.
- As per the Section 45-IA of the RBI Act of 1934, NBFC needs to work out with its business activities and can formulate other policies.
- Four types of companies including equipment leasing company, hire-purchase company, loan company, investment company that apply for NBFC registration.
NBFC Services in India
Here our legal firm support you while applying for NBFC certificate. Here we define and recommend you what types of legal documents and other forms needed to submit with RBI. The company which is already being in the same finance business from the last two years and has got registration under the company act 1956 can apply for NBFC registration in India. One needs to posses RBI approval to be act as NBFC. Thus, mail us at Contact@TrademarksIndia.co.in where we bring you with complete NBFC services in India along with other corporate law segments here with.